Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

It's GLOW Time!

This past Friday, our local YMCA had a GLOW fitness bash.  It was a battle of the instructors, and there were about 10 ladies from 4 different fitness classes;  Zumba, PiYo, Sidekick Cardio Kickboxing, & RIPPED.  I had SO much fun!!  There were blacklights, and glowsticks, and everyone wore white or neon.  I don't really like Kickboxing classes, so the 15 minutes I had to do that was hard.  And one of the Zumba instructors is SUPER annoying...as in, a high-pitched voice that she screams cues with.  My ears physically hurt!!  She also goes way above and beyond with her cues...like, if you're doing jump ropes...she kicks like 5ft in the air. I just cannot do her classes. 

Anyway...here are a few pictures from the event!!


The Instructors!







No comments:

Post a Comment